The Phoenix Federal Women's Program Interagency Council (FWPIC) is located in the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
The Phoenix FWPIC is a subcommittee to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Commitee of the Phoenix Federal Execuitve Association
Objectives of the Interagency Council are as follows:
1. To exchange ideas and information among Federal Women's Program (FWP) Managers
2. To further advancement of women and men within Federal agencies.
3. To provide a quality approved training seminar to federal employees annually.
4. To provide scholarships to assist federal employees in their pursuit of education and advancement.
5. To provide mutual support to each other.
6. To annually acknowledge and honor extraordinary federal employees for their commitment to the mission
of the Council.
7. To endorse and support the Phoenix FEA and its members.